Tuesday, May 24, 2011

estamos aqui

Well here we are.. finally. 12 silly americanas touring the streets of Seville with our new amigo Juan. In our first day here, we spent 5 hours meandering about the streets. We saw all kinds of cites (as our bodies thought it was about 4AM) and we got to see an old apartment of our Professor´s and went to the top of Hotel de la Musica. The view from the top was gorgeous.






I am beginning to think that the views from the tops of buildings are going to be so much better here than from the ground. This is all for now, I am exhausted. But had to mention (my mom would be proud) I have tried every dish we have been served thus far and I plan on sticking to that. I cannot promise I will like it. But you can bet I´ll try it..


Hasta luego

No comments:

Post a Comment