Friday, May 20, 2011

Hola. greetings from Cromwell, CT. I've spent the past 12 hours packing and preparing for my Convivencia trip. Needless to say, I left mostly everything until the last minute, allowing myself to run around town and my house getting ready. I am writing my blog from a unique place in my life: that being that I am graduating from Merrimack this Sunday. Most students who go on this trip are sophomores and juniors. Not me, I like to do things a little differently. I have been blessed with a very unique opportunity to take this travel study course as an "elective" to complete my undergrad degree. My family and I will be traveling up to North Andover tomorrow for all of the graduation services and ceremonies. Our flight on Sunday leaves Logan at 6:30PM on the day of my college graduation (it also happens to be my Mum and her twin brother's birthday), so it is sure to be a hectic day all around.

A little about me: Everybody calls me Liz. I played soccer at Merrimack for 4 years. I am always laughing and making jokes. I am a firm believer in the phrase "everything happens for a reason." I have an amazing network of family and close friends. And I love to eat.


My email address is hopleye@merrimack.edu and I would love to hear from you while we are over there... Next up: 2 weeks of an experience of a lifetime.

Adios amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment